About Me

What's up?! My name is Madilyn Pellum, but I often go by my last name alone. (There are far too many people named Madi out there) I'm originally from the Portland Metro area where I grew up in a house filled with dogs (5 to be exact), they are how I often spend my free time, we like to watch movies together and go on hikes. Now, I am a student at Oregon State University studying for a B.S in Management and a minor in Marketing. I'm taking classes at LBCC this summer to stay ahead in credits. I'm taking marketing not only because it is required for both my minor and major, but also because next summer, I have a marketing internship lined up and want to get a head start on learning. I've always been fascinated with commercials and hope to dive further into that this year. One day, I hope to be working with big companies such as Nike and Apple. 

Until Next Time, 
Pellum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foldgers 'Bad Reputation'

Stanley Cup: A Fad? Or Here to Stay?